Ronald Guzas, Licensed Real Estate Broker/Owner
My experience in real estate spans over 45 years. I began my career as sales director for a custom builder, a position in which I was able to assist in locating, planning and designing custom built homes. During this time, I attained my extensive knowledge of new construction. At about the same time, I began my career as a high school teacher, from which I am now retired. I am presently the Broker and Owner of Atlantic Shores Realty Corp. in East Moriches. I am a member of the Long Island Board of Realtors, the New York State Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors, the Hamptons and North Fork Realtors Association, and the Multiple Listing Service of Long Island. I am also a Certified Buyer Representative (CBR) and a Real Estate Short Sale Professional (RSSP).
Why Should I Be Your Realtor?
- I am available from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. 7 days a week
- I return phone calls within minutes if the initial call is not answered
- I have the negotiating skills to get the best overall deals for my clients as well the ability to keep everyone calm throughout the transaction
- I maintain constant communication among all parties to a transaction.
- Problems are solved quickly – nothing is left for “tomorrow”
- Nothing is done without my knowledge and in most cases, without my presence.
- All of my dealings are honest, straightforward and legal. I will deliver exactly what I promise.
- I will do all that I can to make your Sale or Purchase as stress free as possible
- I offer you my Knowledge, Experience, Professionalism, Integrity, Personal Service along with my patience and a Sense of Humor.
- I promise to take good care of you!
Background and Experience
As so many Long Islanders, I grew up in Brooklyn with a lifestyle that can be appreciated by only those who have experienced it. My closest friends from my childhood are my closest friends today. After graduating from St. John’s Prep, I earned a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree from St. John’s University. I then became a high school teacher. I taught many levels of Chemistry and a course titled Energy which included such topics as basic home construction, energy efficiency, and alternative energies such as active and passive solar applications.
I live, as well as work in East Moriches. My daughter Kerry is a Special Education Teacher and her husband Luke is a Middle School Teacher. They live in New Jersey and have given me my special grandchildren, Teaghan, twins Kayleigh and Tommy and Brennah . My son Ron Jr. is an Emergency Room Physician in New Jersey and his wife Kim is a Computer Science Teacher. Their son Sean Patrick, is my youngest grandchild.
I am presently serving on the St. John’s University Alumni Baseball Committee, The Dribble For The Cure for Pediatric Cancer Committee and I am also the current Chairman of the St. John’s University Alumni Basketball Committee.
I enjoy the real estate profession because of the gratification of helping a Customer or a Client find that special house, selling one of my Client’s homes, or assisting someone in designing and planning their “dream home”.
FREE Market Analysis + One of the following with a 6 Month Listing with Atlantic Shores Realty:
- FREE Home Appraisal (by a Certified Appraiser)
- FREE Home Cleaning or Landscaping Spruceup Up to $500.00
- FREE Pre-Sale Home Inspection (payable at Closing or expiration of listing)
For my personal Buyers through Atlantic Shores Realty:
- FREE Home Inspection UP to $500.00 (payable at Closing)