Ronald Guzas, Licensed Real Estate Broker/Owner
My experience in real estate spans over 50 years. I began my career as sales director for a custom builder, a position in which I was able to assist in locating, planning and designing custom built homes. During this time, I attained my extensive knowledge of new construction. At about the same time, I began my career as a high school teacher, from which I am now retired.
I am presently the Broker and Owner of Atlantic Shores Realty Corp. in East Moriches. I am a member of the Long Island Board of Realtors, the New York State Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors, and OneKey® MLS. I am also a Certified Buyer Representative (CBR) and a Real Estate Short Sale Professional (RSSP).
Why Should I Be Your Realtor?
- I am available from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. 7 days a week
- I return phone calls within minutes if the initial call is not answered
- I have the negotiating skills to get the best overall deals for my clients as well the ability to keep everyone calm throughout the transaction
- I maintain constant communication among all parties to a transaction.
- Problems are solved quickly – nothing is left for “tomorrow”
- Nothing is done without my knowledge and in most cases, without my presence.
- All of my dealings are honest, straightforward and legal. I will deliver exactly what I promise.
- I will do all that I can to make your Sale or Purchase as stress free as possible
- I offer you my Knowledge, Experience, Professionalism, Integrity, Personal Service along with my patience and a Sense of Humor.
- I promise to take good care of you!
Background and Experience
As so many Long Islanders, I grew up in Brooklyn with a lifestyle that can be appreciated by only those who have experienced it. My closest friends from my childhood are my closest friends today. After graduating from St. John’s Prep, I earned a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree from St. John’s University. I then became a high school teacher. I taught many levels of Chemistry and a course titled Energy which included such topics as basic home construction, energy efficiency, and alternative energies such as active and passive solar applications.
I live, as well as work in East Moriches. My daughter Kerry is a Special Education Teacher and her husband Luke is a Middle School Teacher. They live in New Jersey and have given me my special grandchildren, Teaghan, twins Kayleigh and Tommy and Brennah . My son Ron Jr. is an Emergency Room Physician in New Jersey and his wife Kim is a Computer Science Teacher. Their son Sean Patrick, is my youngest grandchild.
I am the current Chairman of the St. John’s University Alumni Basketball Committee and serve on the Dribble for Victory for pediatric cancer research.
I enjoy the real estate profession because of the gratification of helping a Customer or a Client find that special house, selling one of my Client’s homes, or assisting someone in designing and planning their “dream home”.